Thursday, February 28, 2008

Irritating News of the Day - Spanking & 'Sexual Problems'


In the most irritating headline of the newsday, it seems like the geniuses at the American Psychological Association (more like Amok Psychotic Absurdity) are weighing the merits of a study that indicates that children who are spanked are more likely to have 'sexual problems' later in life - including masochism and other sexually risky behavior...

USA Today Write-Up

Having received more than my fair share of corporal punishment at the very strong hands (among other things) of my parents growing up, the only sexual deviance I may exhibit in this modern age is that of chastity. Ghastly behavior, I know - who would have thought that I of all people am virtuous?!@# HEAVEN FORBID!

No offense to the S&M crowd - if they are consenting adults they are free to engage in whatever kind of lawful acts they wish, but I have a hard time believing that physical discipline causes a penchant for sexually risky fetishes.

No comments: